Subject: Re: [Leica] performance 11817 versus 11819/11825
From: "David W. Almy" <dalmy@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 07:03:34 -0400

Erwin Puts wrote:

> I do have in front of me the official MTF graphs of the Summicron second
> generation(11817, from 1969) and the third generation (11819 and 11825,
> rfrom 1979).
> The MTF graphs of the 11819/11825 show....snip

Erwin,

Another myth debunked. People may say what they will, but consistently
you are fun to read. :-)

Is this (above) the beginning of a Letter to the Editor/rebuttle for the
next Viewfinder?

Many thanks for your comments, as always.

David W. Almy
With no A/C, on vacation, on the HOT East End of Long Island