Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 question
From: "Simon Pulman-Jones" <spulmanjones@lbs.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 18:49:25 +0100

DT,

My nearly new M6HM recently developed an electrical fault - LEDs lighting
erratically, dimly, or not at all - after a two hour plane journey when
(stupidly) I let it travel in a well packed and padded bag in the cargo
hold. I'm still waiting for it to be returned from Leica UK.

I'm sure I don't need to tell you this, but keep your cameras close to you
on the plane, and don't be as stupid as me - even Harrison's back-up law
didn't protect me, as there was an M2 in the bag to keep the M6 company. And
of course the M2 was oblivious to whatever evils the baggage handlers had
upset the M6 with.

Simon.