Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica NJ service
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 19:51:59 EDT

jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net writes:

<< Not my experience. When did you last try?
 They're not always the fastest, ever try Nikon-forever and a day, but the
work
 has always lasted.
 Cheers Wilber >>

About 2 1/2 years ago.  I agree that Nikon USA is kind of spotty, too.  I've
only had to use them once, though, and they did the job right the first time,
but friends of mine have told me their tales of woe.

DT