Subject: [Leica] peruvian prisoners &c.
From: "Carlos Blanco" <cblanco@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 02:54:43 -0300

dear luggers,
    some years ago I find a page in internet begging for the freedom of an
argentine priest "rodrigo puijane" who, according to the site, had been
illegaly imprisoned. Indeed, mr. Puijane was one of the responsibles for a
terrorist asault to an army quarter in Argentina that caused a bloodbath.
What I'm trying to say is that sometimes things are distorted when seeing
from "the north". Lori is in jail, it's true. Lori had tried to subvert the
peruvian government, that's also true. And we must admit that peruvian
president is not one of the more democratic presidents in the region to say
the less. But it is also true that the way Lori chose was to help "sendero
luminoso",one of the worse terrorist group of latin america.
    let's talk about leica