Subject: RE: [Leica] M5 in hand-held shooting
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 09:45:57 -0400

Bob,

I received my first Rapidwinder last night. While I haven't actually used
the camera with film in it I shot a couple of hundred pictures of nothing
last night to get a feel for the combination. My "classic" M6 sure fits my
big hands better and as a left eyed person it is wonderful not to have to
remove the camera from my eye to advance the film.  I haven't even begun to
explore the wongers of the central tripod mount yet :-)

Ken