Subject: Re: [Leica] BLUG
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 16:07:12 -0500

>I have often contemplated writing a letter to the
>Academie Francaise suggesting some simplifying changes to the language. The
>only problem is that I would make too many errors in such a letter ;-)

Back in my mis-spent youth in college at The University of the
South/Sewanee, I actually made a negative score on a French test for
making so many grammatical errors....nothing worse than a Tennessee
Hillbilly trying to talk French...OUCH that hurts the ears!!!

Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net
http://www.mcclary.net
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com