Subject: Re: [Leica] Cosina 75mm
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 09:57:21 EDT

In a message dated 7/8/99 8:08:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time, wilcox@tir.com
writes:

<< Other lenses are
 >the 35/1,7 (August 1) and the Nokton 50/1,5 (October 1) as well as a
 >rangefinder equipped Bessa L camera with 1/125 flash synch and 1/2000 top
 >speed. I dont think that the 75/2,5 will outperform the 75/1,4, but it will
 >make a nice, lightweight, lens as a companion to a M6 or M4P with the 35/2
 as
 >main lens.
 >Tom A >>

I guess with the M-mount patent expiring we can pretty much predict what's
coming next from Cosina.  I recall the conversation I had with the gentleman
at Fieldgrass & Gale when I ordered my 15mm Heliar.  I asked him if the lens
lines-up properly (i.e. top of lens @ 12 o'clock) on an M body with an
adaptor and he said "Yes, it seems like Cosina knew right where most of them
would be going".

DT