Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux?
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 15:47:56 EDT

In a message dated 7/8/1999 3:30:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jbauman@earthlink.net writes:

<< I can throw more light on the film with an M just by lowering the shutter
 speed a notch, and squeezing off a shot in between heartbeats. >>
I have found that the color saturation and shadow detail of the Noctilux
under low light levels to be extraordinary. Also the wide aperture produces a
different look from what you get with a slower lens. Further, you can use
finer grain film.  Simply slowing the shutter down a couple of notches
doesn't do it.
Bob Figlio