Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica's woes(?)
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 12:11:04 GMT

So, you got a replacement of a 2000+ dollar camera on request.  I'd say that
is pretty good service. Try that with Nikon...

I have not seen your original note to the company, but by her response I
would guess that you were strongly accusing them of selling you a used
camera...Now lets just say that YOU were at the company, and that you KNEW
the customer was accusing you falsly.  Wouldn't you respond in a similar
way?