Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica's woes(?)
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 11:50:55 -0400

When I bought the Nikon Equipment it was not in need of service. Over the years that
I did use it and ddid need service-it started down hill. I've always been treated
right with Leica and yes I do expect-demand service at the highest level no matter
what the price of the equipment as new. This is the same way we render service to
our clients for the past 30 yr. Your right, and we don't crawl or suck up Period.
Cheers Wilber