Subject: [Leica] Hello, and a question
From: "Jon" <jtec@cnw.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 11:13:38 -0700

Hello, if anyone is keeping track, you can add another M6 user to the list.
 Although I've been into photography for many years, I'm new to the LUG
group.  I use the Leica and medium-format cameras for B/W work, mostly as a
hobby.  The big guns are used for scenics, but the M6 is used for
everything else with 50 and 90mm lenses.

Question: I've acquired an old lllc system that needs to be sold.  Not
being a collector, I have no idea where to start with this.  If someone
would offer some ideas how to price all this stuff, it would be much
appreciated.  Thanks

Jon Schwartz
Seattle

Haliburton fitted case
Leica lllc body #406320
Elmar 35/3.5
Elmar 50/3.5
Summitar 50/2
Elmar 90/4
Hektor 135/4.5
Nooky-Hessum close-focus gadget
(2) Universal viewfinders, one not working
Leitz self-timer
4 film cassettes
4 film cassette cans
Leitz/Walz hood/filter assembly for the Summitar
Kodak lens/filter hood
2 filters
original owner's manual
Leather neck strap for body