Subject: Re: [Leica] -FS- Tons of R equipment
From: "Paul Klingaman" <pklingaman@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 12:11:40 PDT

Hi Jim.  I am in the search for a manual camera of some sort for my
girlfriend(you may recall from a post on the LUG a while back).  If you've
got any old, user condition bodies and a 35 or 50 lens(sorry, I'm not
familiar with R equipment) I might be interested.  I'm finding in looking
for Nikon, et. al, equipment, that I may as well get leica.  Good luck in
changing your profile!

Thanks,
Paul