Subject: Re: [Leica] Help: Slide Projector P2002
From: Lucian Chis <chis@ece.orst.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 00:32:02 -0700 (PDT)

Lecia don't make no projectors.
There is an archive you may tap for previous user's reports on the Leica
projectors, though.
Go for it, you won't be sorry!
I have used mine once; my only reason for buying it is dissolve
projection (for a pair) and reserve lamp.
Anything else is the same as other 2XXX projectors (of which I still have
one CA 2500).
The workmanship is not as good as the older Leicas, but then again, look
at the M6 and M3 or M4!
It is a tad faster in changing the slide, but still slower in displaying
it (the older projectors in the 2XXX series before the advent of the LKM
contraption brought the newer slide in behind or ahead of the old one
swapped them in blink, pushing the old one afterwards).
2002 is still the only one that uses the P lenses (35mm to 300mm) in the
interchangeable sleeves. thhese sleeves are interchangeable alll the way
back to F (you loose the focus though in some projectors) on the genuine
Leitz products.

Lucian

No archive!

there you have a new one!