Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Question....
From: ksherman <ksherman@cottenmusic.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 12:02:59 +0000

skip, nathan and fellow luggers,
maybe it has something to do with the lens you start out with, but when i
got my first leica back, i opted for a 50/2 summicron instead of the 35/2
summicron (can't remember why right now), and though i've also added
several lenses since then, i am most partial to my 50.

today, when i left the house, i purposefully left with my m6 and 35/2
summicron.   i'm determined to get USED to this lens <G>.....

kim

At 06:03 PM 7/10/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Skip,
>
>You should absolutely go for this combination. When I got started with
Leica, I