Subject: [Leica] M6HM becoming rare?
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 13:35:12 -0400

All this talk of the non TTL M6HM becoming scarce is starting to spook me.
I am starting to think twice about using mine, lest it starts showing more
and more signs of wear.    I stopped using my old Wetzlar M6 for the same
reason, at the time I bought the HM,  thinking that it might become
valuable one day.  I have two M6s and I'm afraid to use either of them!

Am I crazy?

Dan C.