Subject: [Leica] Hassy 1.4xe OFF TOPIC
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 21:25:26 EDT

Rich,

Is the 1.4xe the shift mutar or just a regular 1.4 telextender?<

OFF TOPIC

Hi!

The 1.4xe is a regular telextender. The "xe" has something to do with
transfering info. to the databus if I remeber correctly. The one you are
looking for is the PC Mutar 1.4x. I can get a price on it on Monday if you
like ...or just email me to avoid the flames here in the public halls of the
LEICA group. ;-)

later,
Rich (212) 475-5660
The Photo Village, Inc.

BACK ON TOPIC...

I am being offered an M4 black enamel in Exc condition. Paint wear and one
small ding on the top plate. What does anyone think the going price one these
is???

thanks,
Rich