Subject: Re: [Leica] Help: Slide Projector P2002
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 21:43:14 -0500

Luggers,

I have had a Pradovit P2002 for several years now.  I have had no trouble
with it at all.  It is by far the best projector I have every owned.  I use
it with the 90 SuperColorplan lens on a matt screen 60" x 60."   Before
this I had a Leica (Singer) RT-300, which takes Kodak round trays.  I gave
it to my daughter with a 90 Golden Navitor lens and kept the Leica lens for
a Kodak Etkagraphic III.  I gave this to my daughter for the RT-300 which
she was not using and sold it and bought the P-2002.

None of the lenses I have had can touch the SuperColorplan.  I edited and
changed my slides from the round trays to the straight trays.  Now that we
are retired and living in an apartment I find the slides can fit in several
shelves of a bookcase in the corner.

Hope that this helps.

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX