Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V10 #14
From: Dave Yoder <leica@home.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 02:02:35 -0700

Blow-Up was written by Julio Cortazar in 1956. I haven't read it in
about thirteen years so my recollection isn't good, but it resembled the
movie only on barest plot points. Totally different feel to it.
Anybody else out there find that reading the good stuff improves your
photography? I think it has mine, perhaps more than looking at books by
other photographers.