Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Question....
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 10:53:18 -0700

D Khong wrote:

> I bought a 35/2 summicron with my used M6 and loved the combination.  I am
> still using it even though I now have a ASPH lens.   I suspect I will
> regret selling it.
>
> Dan K.

Don't Dan! In some situations have one 35 on each of two bodies and
cover something from the same perspective in both color and black and
white quickly and efficiently. Maybe the older 35 wide open would be
less of an issue in black and white as you can just print it with a tad
more snap/contrast.
I plan on having both. The older one would be my main lens on day long
hikes for sure.
Mark Rabiner
Maybe you could "forget" to sell it!