Subject: Re: [Leica] M 135mm APO lens availability
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 11:03:25 -0700

"Lee, Ken" wrote:

> I ordered a 135mm APO lens for my M system a month ago from my local
> (Toronto) dealer and so far it is still back ordered.  Is their a general
> shortage of this lens or is it just a problem with my dealer's supply
> channels?
> I am getting anxious.
>
> Thanks.........
> Ken Lee
I am damn glad I got mine over the counter! I avoid ordering more and
more. But on a more positive note...
Once you get it then you've got it and you can no longer wait in eager
anticipation! You are forced to justify it's existence by shooting with
it! It's a cross to bear! Oh Well!
Mark Rabiner
The best spice is hunger?
From my results I can tell you the wait will be worth it!