Subject: RE: [Leica] and personal space....
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 15:33:35 -0400

BD,

I don't know whether it relates to ethnicity, but some people certainly seem
to feel their privacy and dignity are threatened more easily than others. I
know personally that my mood also has a lot to do with it. Some days I will
put up with more than others, while other people seem to be mad at everyone
all the time.

I am assuming the "territoriality" dealt with a person's sense of personal
space.

Ken