Subject: Re: [Leica] OFF-TOPIC: Road Rage
From: "Bill O'Connell" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 22:49:23 -0400

Marc,
  As if oft the case, you are correct.  Part of the problem with ticketing the
poker in the fast lane is the real problem is not perceived by either the judge
or the police.  Where we used to obey the left and right lanes, we now have
become thoughtless and self centered, assuming we own whatever lane we are in
and if you don't like it, to bad.  Sort of follows the thinking that - if you
go slower then me your a pain and stupid but if you go faster your a killer on
the loose.  Sigh.
  BTW, while shooting with my M6 (like that topical comment?) in Ireland, I
noted that they are very kind to each other and doubt the average person has
any understanding of road rage.
Bill