Subject: [Leica] Dissolves with P2002
From: Lucian Chis <chis@ece.orst.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 23:40:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hello gang,

What are you guys (and gals) using for dissolves with P2002?

There seems to be an abundance of choices out there, but I am wondering
about something which will be simple (don't need fancy programming, just a
preset dissolve time and maybe an occasional cut, and a synch input) but
not simplistic (DU24M or whatever is the name of the one you slide the
button yourself)
How is the IR controller (not PC in practice?
Is there any dissolve what would meet my expectations that would work
equally well with my Rollei P66S (for MF slides)?
I know the connectors are different, but maybe there are some adaptors
available!
Are these Stumpfl units available on the used market in Europe? They have
been around for a while, haven't they?
(Leica doesn;t make dissolves anymore, everything is marked Stumpfl now)

Thanks,

Lucian