Subject: Re: [Leica] Slide film help
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:07:28 -0600 (MDT)

John wrote:
Any close ups of the spectacular chuck wagon spill on Friday 9 July ? I
spent twelve years going to the Stampede but never saw anything as hair
raising as what was shown on the tv news last weekend.

We were right on the inside rail of the track where the accident happened,
in front of our eyes. I have a couple of shots of the immediate aftermath,
I only had a 50 mm lens on, so no closeups
Robert had his 400 mm on the R, but didn't take any photos, at the request
of Stampede officials. The driver most seriously injured passed away early
this week from his injuries.

Noel Charchuk