Subject: Re: [Leica] C41 black and white
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 12:15:12 -0700

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> Thanks Dan, Xavier, and everyone else to responded to this one...Feedback
> like this is what makes the LUG valuable, as well as fun...
>
> B. D.
> and I'm sure that Dr. Blacktape would share my sentiments..;-)

For your own black and white darkroom you don't want a dark orange mask to act
like a safelight built into your negative! You want no mask at all for printing
on black and white paper. Panalure would make a mask more doable but I hate the
stuff I have old boxes of different contrasts molding in my darkroom.
Mark Rabiner