Subject: RE: [Leica] "Filters for the 75/1.4M indoors?"- Certainly!Especially for ne...
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@imaginet.fr>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 07:04:45 +0200

Maybe its a stupid idea but did someone tried to measure, say, a grey
card with a light meter with a set of tree filters (CYM) and then try
to balance the 3 values by adding a blue filter until the reading of
the CYM filters are the same? Are the differences too subtle for an
handheld meter? Or is the color sensibility of a meter that different
of the one of the film?

In a word, is there a way to emulate a thermocolorimeter with a simple
(but good) lightmeter?

 ---
 Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
 Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE), Lyon, France
 http://www.jcberger.com