Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: new to list
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 12:38:12 -0400

Hermann-
one- WE'RE ALL BANANAS, HERE!

Two- My recent sojuorn to the mountains, with a single M3 and three lenses
was a testament to the light kit the Leica system proivides- I was able to
hike my portly auvoirdupois up a mountain to see Linville Falls, and still
carry the camera without feeling like I was toting a dead body around!!
Now- I'll admit, I would probably be hard pressed to shoot a polo match or
basketball game with it, and can see the place for your Canon system in the
greater scheme of things, I too like the quiet efficiency of Leicas!
Dan