Subject: [Fwd: [Leica] Strange tripod screw]
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 20:53:05 +0200

Friends,

I visited one of my trusted dealers here in Brussels today, and he had
no adapter or tripod plate that fit my lens. His hypothesis is that the
tripod support on my lens is a U.S. spec one. Can any of the stateside
LUGgers help? I always thought that there were only two sizes possible,
the 1/4 inch on the M6 and 3/8 inch on the M3. Is there some other size,
in-between, used in the U.S.?

Nathan