Subject: Re: [Leica] New Cosina Voigtlander lenses
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 19:11:25 -0700

>Henning J. Wulff wrote:
>>
>> I take it the weight is 230gm, closest focussing is 1m, filter thread is
>> 43mm (ugh!) and length is 64.5mm overall, and 55.5mm from the flange? This
>> is guesswork, going through the jumble my browser presents me with.
>
>Henning,
>
>I got my Japanese dictionary out and here we go again:
>
>Re: Color Heliar 75mm f/2.5
>
>Weight: 230g
>Filter thread: 43mm
>Length: 64.5mm
>Outer diameter: 55.5mm
>
>Cheers,
>Joseph

Thank you very much. From the pictures this lens does not look as long as
the last Tele-Elmarit. I wonder if this is the length overall, rather than
the lenght from the mounting flange, or if this is the length with the lens
hood. This is a lens that I am very interested in, as it likely will
perform better than the T-E 90, and might be smaller in addition. A nice
combination with the pre-ASPH 35 Summicron and 15 Heliar - a 3 lens combo
that I take with me when rollerblading or some other activity where weight
is an issue.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com