Subject: [Leica] I'm heading for Germany, help with things to do?
From: George Hartzell <hartzell@corp.webtv.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 22:20:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm going to be taking a business (grad. school) trip to Heidelberg,
Germany in early August.  With any luck (I was a late registrant for
the meeting), I'll get to go along on the Eclipse trip that they've
scheduled.  Beyond that though, I'm at a loss for things to do.

I may have a free day at the beginning of the trip, and should have
one or two at the end.

I'll be flying in and out of Frankfurt, and would love to hear about
places to go/things to see between there and my meeting (including
interesting camera shops).

g.