Subject: RE: [Leica] <FS> Leica stuff (terminology update)
From: "Paul Franz" <pfranz@aisvt.bfg.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 10:31:42 -0400

Have you sold the 28 SA PC lens?

I have interest in the lens.

Paul Franz

- ----------
From:
owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us[SMTP:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-al
to.ca.us] on behalf of Jim Brick[SMTP:jimbrick@photoaccess.com]
Reply To: 	leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Sent: 	Friday, July 16, 1999 2:00 PM
To: 	leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: 	[Leica] <FS> Leica stuff (terminology update)

I PAY SHIPPING, 10 DAY MBG.

28mm SA PC, mint, box, cards, set of KR3, KR6, KB3, KB6, and 499
fluorescent rimless glass B+W filters that mount in the shade. $1600

35mm Summicron-R, Ex++, box, cards, etc. $700

70-180 APO Vario-Elmarit-R, like new, box, cards, etc. $3800

NPC Polaroid back for R4 through R7, Mint, $350

50mm DR Summicron-M with eyes, Ex+++, $575

All R equipment has the factory box, shade, caps, and cards.
There are no dings, scratches, or other signs of abuse on any equipment.
All glass is perfect. What makes a lens Ex++, or Ex+++ is that I have owned
it for a long time and it simply shows its age. I am the original and only
owner of everything except for the DR Summicron, which I bought used.
Nothing has
ever rattled around in a bag against other equipment.

Jim Brick
820 Sweetbay Dr.
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
(408) 247-0312 home