Subject: AW: [Leica] TELYT 400 f6.8
From: Michael Dienert <MDienert@foq.de>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 17:06:21 -0000

hi dale,

you might consider the novoflex 400f6.8 as an alternative.
i recently bought one with the series 3 handle and rapid focussing unit
for approx. usd 450.- if one removes the filter holder with the novoflex
bayonet an adapter 48mmx0.5-to-m-bayonet can be mounted. this adapter
must be custom made on a lathe but it's no big deal.

michael