Subject: Re: [Leica] New Cosina Voigtlander lenses
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 13:06:10 -0400

A few weeks ago I bought a non-leica 28mm, f3.5 and I am very happy with the
results in color and B&W. The lens is made by KOBALUX in Japan and marketed
by Bower and Adorama. It comes in a screw mount with a nice metal adaptor
for the M, a better quality 28mm finder than my Leitz SA 21mm, hood and
caps.It is a tiny lens, in chrome and with an old fashioned focus lever. At
3.5 most would say it is to slow but so far that has not been a problem for
me I dont use a 28mm very much but I figuered for $399, what the heck.
Steve
Annapolis