Subject: [Leica] more news on ddx and d 3200
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 15:45:47 +0000

        Just to follow up on this, I checked with Ilford's Senior
Photographic Engineer, John Placko and he sent me back a quick reply
stating that DD X will be introduced here in the State's sometime in
early September.

        DD X is a PQ-type developer which of course should develop
great film speed and moderately fine grain. Much like Microphen.

        JP also sent along a copy of the PDF file and I've posted it
to my site at :

http://www.spectrumphoto.com/darkroom/ILFOTEC%20DD-X%20Dev%20Chart.PDF

and also

               Re: Delta 3200 development.