Subject: Re: [Leica] M6HM Testing
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 12:52:41 EDT

In a message dated 7/21/99 10:51:12 AM Central Daylight Time,
Byron.Wijayawardena@brunel.ac.uk writes:

<< I have recently managed after a long wait(!) to purchase an M6HM. Can any
 of you fellow M6HM owners let me know what problems or Idiosyncrasies to
 look out for as I have 8months left on the passport and would like to nip
 an >>
Very carefully check the pressure plate to be certain it is not scratching
the back of the film.