Subject: RE: [Leica] FW: Lens carrying syggestions
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 11:17:56 -0700

For anyone who wants to try this with Leica rear caps, I use pairs of them
epoxied back to back, and they work a treat.  I did have to grind down the
flat back of each cap with very coarse sandpaper before it would work - this
removes a small ridge around the base of the cap to allow a flush contact,
and also roughens the plastic enough to let the epoxy grip properly.

Now I don't need three hands to change lenses any more!

Paul

P.S. This gizmo can also (obviously) be used to couplele two lenses together
for more compact storage, but I don't have enough lenses to need to do that
:-(