Subject: RE: [Leica] Amateur Photographer and R8
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:42:36 +0100

Leopold,
I suspect that what you have written here, along with a few other people's
comments would make a fine 'BACKCHAT' for A.P., that piece inside the back
cover where someone writes for half a page...
Why not submit it? It could help to redress the balance.
E-mail address is
amateurphotographer@ipc.co.uk

good luck,
Jem