Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V10 #31
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 18:16:11 +0200

Hi Tom,

I have a classic M6. My battery is 6 monthes old now and still
working. I don't use the B pose when I put the camera in my bag.
I measured about 17 megohms when the speed dial is not on B and
infinite resistance otherwise.

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)