Subject: Re: [Leica] Amateur Photographer testing the R8
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 17:19:15 -0400

Mark: Really I prefer a couple of X's. The point being that any publication that is
trying to teach should use images that are something that we can all aim for and in
doing so improve ourselves and the overall attitude toward photography. There are no
rules out there that say that people with money have taste or the other way around.
Mr. Klien is known for pushing the envelope and not always in the right direction.
As to he or anyone else of his place in the realm of all, as being the final word on
what is good photography it could be safe to say on the technical side only.
Cheers Wilber, Damn this is fun!