Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 titanium?
From: "Guido Soprano" <guidosoprano@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 18:04:58 EDT

Ah yes Jean Claude,

but did you put black-tape over the red dot 'Leitz' of the front. i believe
that particular red dot is near where they had to put a battery compartment
to get rid of it on the M6. (Except then it moved to where the r/f
adjustment cover screw used to be. Pesky red dots. Just can't seem to get
rid of them.

Guidot