Subject: [Leica] Leica in literature
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 21:28:16 +0000

LUGs,

In the past we've discussed the appearance of the Leica in films and
television commercials.

I recently came across a mention in the novel "Falsely Accused" by
Robert Tanenbaum (whose fiction, I think, a good read) where one of
the principal characters, a reporter, "waited in the shadowed
hallway, pulled from her bag a Leica M3 loaded with ASA 400
black-and-white film, and looked through its eyepiece ... (the
reporter) silently snapped two frames and put the camera back into
her bag."  Too bad the author didn't identify the lens, too.

Roy