Subject: [Leica] C-mount to LTM mount - for sale
From: MGMcGough@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 21:57:06 EDT

 As I have already emailed Alexey, I have been using a Leitz "CINLE" adapter
 for many years to allow the use of 200, 280 & 400mm Leica Telyt lenses on
 my 16mm B&H 70DL.  I have no further use for it,  as I have switched from
 expensive 16mm film to video (40X).  I have no idea how this adapter can be
 used with "M" mount lenses & still retain proper focus.  Marc Small maybe?

 Mary G. (de Milo)