Subject: RE: [Leica] why leica?
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 09:22:48 +0100

I enjoy the sense of being, and using, something different from the masses.
I like to think that discernment of fine things satisfies oneself and
reveals something (of oneself) to the cognescenti.
I like to think I have found the best, the pinnacle of camera excellence,
that the quest is over - in this area at least.

Jem