Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LEM/NIK or LER/NIK
From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 16:58:34

At 18:46 22/07/99 -0400, you wrote:
> Thanks for the replies about the possibility of focus confirmation....
>Sounds like a neat way to use Leica glass !
>Dan

The flange to film distances are (according to Willem-Jan Markerink's
table, on his web site);

Leica R 47mm
Nikon 46.5mm

which would mean the adapter has to be 0.5mm thick. I think there may be
problems with such a thin adapter jamming- I seem to remember hearing about
that and a dealer advising me not to bother.

Joe Berenbaum