Subject: Re: [Leica] To B.D. and other Boston LUGers: Irish Night
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 15:09:35 +0000

At 01:03 PM 7/23/99 -0500, you wrote:
>On 7/23/99 6:21 AM bdcolen@earthlink.net wrote
>
> >P.S. - Heard from Dr. Blacktape, and he will be joining us. But, alas,
> >Madam Blacktape will be unable to attend..(My wife is terribly
> disappointed.)
>
>Wish I could come...I'd like to see Dr Black Tape and BD in the same room
>at the same time...I am visioning a Dr Jeckyl/Mr Hyde atmosphere.....

To say the least...although we may not appear in the same room at the same
time....I'm thinking of passing off my black - quite disreputable looking -
standard poodle, Tootsie (came from a pound with the name) as M.Blacktape,
perhaps with black tape on her choke chain..
:-)

And, listen, Harrison, if you want to come, we'll put you up! What the
hell, we'll already have Alex and his wife, and we have two guest
rooms...it really would be fun..

Cheers...B. D.
http://members.tripod.com/B_D_Colen/ADayInOurLife

http://members.tripod.com/B_D_Colen/ADayInOurLife