Subject: RE: [Leica] To B.D. and other Boston LUGers: Irish Night
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 15:28:57 -0400

- ------ =_NextPart_001_01BED541.9C4C39E0

I am acquainted with Madam Blacktape.  I can assure all those planning to
attend the Boston LUG Irish Night that, compared to Madam Blacktape, Tootsie
is a real dog.  The picture of Madam on the mantle does have that familiar
look of photos found in new wallets and picture frames, but that is because
so too does the Good Madam.  Doctor Blacktape, as I understand, has
self-renewing contracts to supply photographs to the leather goods trade and
small frame manufacturers; talk about a great gig.

	Buzz Hausner

Ya know...I have seen with my very own eyes...a photograph on the mantle
that pretends to be Madam Blacktape. However, it seems that whenever the
clan gathers, the dear Madam BT is away on some urgent business and is,
unfortunately, unable to attend.

I am beginning to believe it all to be a sham. I am beginning to believe
that the only female that hangs around the good Dr. BT is Tootsie the dog.
Having met Tootsie I am also of the belief that she is soon to be moving on.
She is one smart Tootsie.

Will someone take a good look at the photograph on the mantle and confirm
whether or not it is a real photograph or just the one that came with the
frame when purchased at the corner drugstore.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA
USA
dmedley@whidbey.net

- ------ =_NextPart_001_01BED541.9C4C39E0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.0.1460.9">
<TITLE>RE: [Leica] To B.D. and other Boston LUGers:  Irish =
Night</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I am acquainted with Madam Blacktape.&nbsp; I can =
assure all those planning to attend the Boston LUG Irish Night that, =
compared to Madam Blacktape, Tootsie is a real dog.&nbsp; The picture =
of Madam on the mantle does have that familiar look of photos found in =
new wallets and picture frames, but that is because so too does the =
Good Madam.&nbsp; Doctor Blacktape, as I understand, has self-renewing =
contracts to supply photographs to the leather goods trade and small =
frame manufacturers; talk about a great gig.</FONT></P>

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <FONT SIZE=3D2>Buzz =
Hausner</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Ya know...I have seen with my very own eyes...a =
photograph on the mantle</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>that pretends to be Madam Blacktape. However, it =
seems that whenever the</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>clan gathers, the dear Madam BT is away on some =
urgent business and is,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>unfortunately, unable to attend.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I am beginning to believe it all to be a sham. I am =
beginning to believe</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>that the only female that hangs around the good Dr. =
BT is Tootsie the dog.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Having met Tootsie I am also of the belief that she =
is soon to be moving on.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>She is one smart Tootsie.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Will someone take a good look at the photograph on =
the mantle and confirm</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>whether or not it is a real photograph or just the =
one that came with the</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>frame when purchased at the corner drugstore.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Cheers,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>David Medley</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Whidbey Is.&nbsp;&nbsp; WA</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>USA</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>dmedley@whidbey.net</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>