Subject: [Leica] Reward Offered: Stolen Leica M6TTL.72 SILVER CHROME #2471587
From: "L. K. Nicholson" <nicleok@sdllc.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 23:15:28 -0500

Dear LUGGERS:

I would very much appreciate your noting that a new LEICA M6 TTL x .72
SILVER CHROME #2471587 was stolen while in the care of Airborne Express
and enroute to Mr. Carl at Park Square Camera in Boston, MA so that he
could verify my observation of the rangefinder being out of vertical
alignment before forwarding it to Leica USA for repair.

A reward is being offered:   See <http://www.sdllc.com/m6reward/> .

Any assistance that you can provide via private email
<mailto:nicleok@sdllc.com> or <mailto:m6reward@sdllc.com> would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter.

With every good wish, I am,

Sincerely yours,
- --

Leonard K. Nicholson
Operating Manager

                       STRUCTURED DEVELOPMENT LLC
                      2323 WEST BAINBRIDGE STREET
                               Suite 100
                     Kenner, Louisiana  70062-4108

                Tel. (504)468-9400  ·  Fax (504)467-8571
                          http://www.sdllc.com