Subject: [Leica] Re: Leicavit for M6
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 20:10:24 -0700

It is not only available, many many of us have and use it daily. You can
get it directly from the inventor and manufacturer, Tom Abrahamsson, at
TTAbrahams@aol.com. You can see it at
http://www.komvux.skola.mark.se/hp635.htm . It's called a Rapidwinder. Many
photo dealers carry it. Tom's address and phone are:

Tom Abrahamsson
1512 Yew Street
Vancouver, Canada BC V6K 3E4
604-731-0036