Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica in literature
From: "Peter Kristoffersen" <leicaman66@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 19:08:51 CEST

How would that sound?...

"waited in the shadowed hallway, pulled from her bag a Leica M3 serial
number 54754xxx with a Noctilux f./1.0 lens, loaded with Kodak Tri-X ASA 400
black-and-white film, and looked through its brightline eyepiece ... (the
reporter) silently snapped two frames and put the camera back into her bag."

great literature...!

(-: just for fun...,

Peter