Subject: [Leica] Re: M6 birth
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 14:26:00 -0700

My black M6 gave birth to a Chrome M6 in June. My local Leica Purveyor's
annual anniversary sale put a new chrome M6, passport, etc, at $1495 (after
rebate, discount, etc.) R8's were going for $1595, TTL M6's for $1795.
There were only two new Classic M6's left in No. CA, a black and a chrome,
so at $1495... Just got the passport card from Leica NJ. Good until
6/5/2002. Having two M bodies is heaven. Have two different films, or have
the same film and bodies with different lenses attached.

Addicting.

Jim

At 01:17 PM 7/25/99 -0700, you wrote:

>I'm hoping on having my Leica M become a multibody experience in
September. So